Annual Park Permits
Park entrance permit
Annual Parks Entrance Permits will admit the purchaser and all persons accompanying the purchaser in a private, family-type, non-commercial vehicle to all Berrien County Parks locations where entrance fees are charged. Entrance Permits are valid through December 31 for the year purchased. Cost is $35 (regardless of residency) when purchased at Love Creek County Park, Madeline Bertrand County Park, and Berrien County Courthouse/Clerks Office in Niles. Cost is $40 (regardless of residency) when purchased at Silver Beach County Park and County Administration Center.
winter Trail Permit
The Winter Trail Permit allows unlimited skiing for the year at Madeline Bertrand and Love Creek (subject to trail conditions and park hours). The Permit also covers the fat bike trail fee at Love Creek when the fat bike trail is groomed. Winter Trail Permits cost $15 per person for youths and $20 per person for adults. Youth rates apply to those 15 years old and under.
Disc Golf permit
The Annual Disc Golf Permit allows unlimited disc golf play for the year at Madeline Bertrand (subject to park hours) and are available for $20 per person for youths and $30 per person for adults. Youth rates apply to those 15 years old and under.
How to Get Your Permit(s)
Purchase options listed below or call the Berrien County Parks Administration Office with questions, 269-983-7111 x8435.
- Berrien County Treasurer's Office (when open to the public): 701 Main Street, St. Joseph. Available: Annual Entrance Permit with cash, check, credit or debit.
- Love Creek County Park: 9292 Huckleberry Road, Berrien Center or by phone (with credit card) 269-471-2617. Available: Entrance and Winter Trail Permit with cash, check, credit or debit.
- Madeline Bertrand County Park: 3038 Adams Road, Niles or by phone (with credit card) 269-683-8280. Available: Entrance, Winter Trail, and Disc Golf Permit with cash, check, credit or debit.
- Silver Beach County Park: 101 Broad Street, St. Joseph. Available: Annual Entrance Permit at the Gatehouse during the summer season with cash or check only.
- South County Clerk's Office (when open to the public):
1205 N Front Street, Niles. Available: Annual Entrance Permit with cash, check, credit or debit.
The cost of an Annual Entrance Permit is discounted $5 when it is purchased with one or more Annual Winter Trails Permits or Annual Disc Golf Permits.